They will be offering over 50 different courses, but they recommend enrolling early to ensure you have a virtual seat!
• 16 courses in the EDU44xx series of 21st Century Classrooms
• 5 courses designed for elementary school teachers
• 5 courses designed or middle/high school teachers
• 4 courses designed for guidance counselors
• 10 CCRS courses in ELA, math, and social studies/science/tech for K-5 and 6-12
They will also offer courses that can lead to PLUs:
• 8 courses in the EDU55xx series for school and district leaders (along with their 3-week PLUACLDxxx follow-on show-case courses)
• 5 courses in the CCRSxxxxx series (along with their 3-week PLUACLDxxx follow-on showcase courses)
All of the eLearning Alabama courses are entirely online (no substitutes to find – no meetings to attend) and entirely FREE! Most are 6-weeks long and earn 30 clock hours … a few are 4-weeks long and earn 20 clock hours. You many register using your Chalkable (STIPD) accounts.
For more information, visit eLearning Alabama or contact State Project Director, Tom Dreilinger at email@example.com.