They will be offering over 50 different courses but enroll early to ensure you have a virtual seat!
- 20 courses in the EDU44xx series of 21st Century Classrooms
- 6 courses designed for elementary school teachers
- 6 courses designed or middle/high school teachers
- 3 courses designed for guidance counselors
- 5 CCRS courses in ELA, math, and social studies/science/tech for K-5 and 6-12
They will also offer courses that can lead to PLUs:
- 8 courses in the EDU55xx series for school and district leaders (along with their 3-week PLUACLDxxx follow-on show-case courses)
- 5 courses in the CCRSxxxxx series (along with their 3-week PLUACLDxxx follow-on showcase courses)
- EDU6651: Building an Effective Schedule (along with its 3-week PLUACLD459 follow-on showcase course)
All of their courses are entirely online (no substitutes to find – no meetings to attend) and entirely FREE! Most are 6-weeks long and earn 30 clock hours … a few are 4-weeks long and earn 20 clock hours. You many register using your Chalkable (STIPD) accounts.
Please look at their COURSE LISTING webpage for the schedule of classes and syllabus excerpts and their REGISTRATION webpage for instructions on registering.
For more information, contact:
State Project Director
e-Learning for Educators-Alabama
Technology in Motion, ALSDE