The eLearning Summer 2017 Semester will begin on Thursday, June 1st (this semester we will run from Thursday through Wednesday of each week). We will run 50+ courses, all of which are online and the majority of which are 6-weeks long ending July 19th earning 30 clock hours. We will also have a dozen courses that can earn an ACLD-approved PLU with additional work.
Please visit our COURSE LISTING webpage for a schedule of classes and our REGISTRATION webpage for a pacing guide and instructions on how to obtain a Chalkable (STIPD) account and how to register for our courses using your account. Remember there are no meeting dates and no requirements to be online at any given time or on any given day. For those interested in PLUs, please visit our PLU webpage for details on all requirements and time-frames.
We are running several new and revised courses that I'd like to mention - all of them very well received during the piloting periods:
- EDU4422 Classroom Management in the 21st Century
- EDU4434 Alabama Virtual Library - Trainer
- EDU4435 Digital Citizenship for the 21st C. Student
- EDU4437 Visual Strategies to Improve Student Thinking
- EDU4462 Using Google Drive
- EDU4473 Twitter and Facebook
- EDU4474 iPads in the Classroom
- EDU4475 Tablets and Technology
- EDU4481 Flipped Classroom
- EDU4499 Teaching First ELLs
- EDU6611 Becoming Online FAC (10wks/55hrs)
- EDU6671 Understanding the Life of Educational Data
- REA6451 Dyslexia: What is It and What to Do
As always, all of our courses are entirely online and are completely free! Registration will close on June 4th so register early to ensure a seat!
For more information, contact Tom Dreilinger, eLearning for Educators Alabama Project Director.