The early bird courses are as follows:
- EDU4452 Assessment in 21st Century Classrooms
- EDU4456 Teaching Students to Think Critically with Data
- EDU4458 Collaboration in the Digital Classroom
- EDU4459 Project Based Learning
- EDU6631 Teaching Students in Blended Classrooms
You can enroll using your Chalkable (STIPD) account. If you do not have one from your school system, send a text to 334-670-1884 with your name, preferred email address, your date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social. Courses are available for registration now through May 5th for the Early Bird session and through June 3rd for the regular Summer 2017 Semester.
Contact Tom Dreilinger, eLearning for Educators Alabama Project Director, for more information.