eLearning Alabama is pleased to announce their 10th year of eLearning courses with the Fall 2015 semester schedule of courses to begin October 7th and end November 24th.
They will be offering over 50 different courses, but they recommend enrolling early to ensure you have a virtual seat!
• 16 courses in the EDU44xx series of 21st Century Classrooms
• 5 courses designed for elementary school teachers
• 5 courses designed or middle/high school teachers
• 4 courses designed for guidance counselors
• 10 CCRS courses in ELA, math, and social studies/science/tech for K-5 and 6-12
They will also offer courses that can lead to PLUs:
• 8 courses in the EDU55xx series for school and district leaders (along with their 3-week PLUACLDxxx follow-on show-case courses)
• 5 courses in the CCRSxxxxx series (along with their 3-week PLUACLDxxx follow-on showcase courses)
All of the eLearning Alabama courses are entirely online (no substitutes to find – no meetings to attend) and entirely FREE! Most are 6-weeks long and earn 30 clock hours … a few are 4-weeks long and earn 20 clock hours. You many register using your Chalkable (STIPD) accounts.
For more information, visit eLearning Alabama or contact State Project Director, Tom Dreilinger at email@example.com.
Check here for current professional learning opportunities and other news from the UA/UWA In-Service Center.